Food Bank Information
Find details on food banks and support available in your area.
- Doncaster Foodbank (St James Church): Open Wednesday and Friday 10 - 12pm. Vouchers can be obtained following an assessment of need from the Civic Offices, Citizens Advice and Social and other support workers. Supporting boroughwide.
- Pioneer Social Enterprice: Open Friday 5-7pm for delivery, available for collection of emergency hampers Tuesday- Saturday. Supporting: Tickhill road, St Catherine's hospital and Averly, Balby.
- St John's Church: Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10-12pm. No referral process or questions asked. Supporting: Loversall, Wadworth, Tickhill, Balby, Hexthorpe, Town centre.
- Agape Life Chapel International: Flexible opening Monday- Saturday. Referral through office hours 10am-5pm Monday- Friday. Supporting boroughwide.
- BME United Doncaster: Open Thursdays: 1-5PM. Referral through online form and email. Walk in is also available. Supporting Wheatley.
- Cantley Neighbourhood Centre: Open Tuesday to Friday 10am- 2pm. Food is also available outside the centre everyday. Supports Bessacarr and Cantley.
- Hexthorpe & Balby Engagement Society: Flexible opening times. Fill out their referral form for support. Supporting: Balby, Hexthorpe, Town Flats, Hyde Park, Woodfield Plantation, Dominion Estate and Bessacarr.
- Holmescarr Arks & Craft: Open Wednesday. Holmescarr is also the home for a Trussell Trust Food Bank and they operate on Thursday mornings from 10 am. Visit the centre or contact via phone or email for referral. Supporting Rossington and surrounding areas.
- Edlington Community Organisation: Open Friday 10am-1pm. Works on a referral basis completed by a service. Supporting South Locality.
- Helping Hands: Open Monday- Friday. Contact through the Helping Hands webpage or facebook. Supporting Edlington and surrounding areas.
- Little Einsteins Nursery: Open Wednesday 10:30-12:30. No referral needed. Supporting Denaby.
- Askern CRY Foodbank: Open Thursday 10:30am. St Peter’s Church Community Hall, Sutton Road, Askern. Supporting Askern, Norton, Campsall.
- Manna Mobile Outreach: Visits are Monday, Wednesday and Friday, however the service is active 24/7. Fill out referral form for support. Supporting North Locality
- Skellow and Carcroft Foodbank: Open Friday 10am-1pm (by appointment), emergency opening Monday- Friday 9am-3pm. Supports Carcroft, Skellow and surrounding areas.
- All Saints Foodbank: Referral forms to be completed by Doncaster Community Hub workers, key workers, doctors, local schools or local Christian Churches. Supporting Woodlands, Highfields, Adwick, Carcroft, Skellow.
- Bentley Baptist Church: Open Monday 1pm-3pm. Referral requested, but also accepts self-referrals. Supporting Arksey, Bentley, Cusworth, Scawsby, Scawthorpe, Sprotbrough and Toll Bar
- Foresters Community Foodbank: Open Monday- Thursday for collection, Friday used for deliveries. Please refer through facebook. Supporting Adwick, Woodlands, Askern , Highfields, Carcroft, Skellow, Bentley, Toll Bar.